Eclipse plugin improvement
The user interface has been improved (more intuitive, less manual operations)
The templates are now organized in "bundles"
A "bundle" is a set of templates, when a bundle is downloaded from GitHub is now immediately available (without any manual installation).
The "generation" process is now possible bundle by bundle
Static resources can been added in a bundle
A bundle can contain "static resources" that are just copied in their destination folder.
It's useful for different kind of static files (.css, .js, .properties, .xml, etc)
The new templates bundles are available on GitHub https://github.com/telosys-tools
Examples of available stacks :
- MVC web app based on : Spring MVC + JPA or Spring Data
- AngularJS web app based on : AngularJS + REST + SpringMVC + JPA or Spring Data
- RESTfull API services : HATEOAS architecture + Spring Data REST / JPA
New tutorials are available here : https://sites.google.com/site/telosystutorial/
NB : the objects exposed in the Velocity context have been modified, then previous templates are not always compatible with this new version
There are now 3 GitHub organizations for the published templates:
- Stable templates : https://github.com/telosys-tools
- Beta templates : https://github.com/telosys-tools-beta
- Old templates (deprecated) : https://github.com/telosys-tools-archive